Special Notes & Events
When you call our Reservations Office, be sure to ask about current specials being offered.
And, if your visit to Yosemite is at the right time, watch for these:
- Moonlight Valley Floor Tours
- Moonlight Steam Train Rides, including barbeque and campfire
- Meteor Showers at Glacier Point
- Astronomy Clubs at Glacier Point with Telescopes
- Hang-Gliders taking off from Glacier Point
- Snowshoe Walks with a Ranger
- Thanksgiving at Yosemite – begin a new family tradition! Traditional Thanksgiving dinner, along with other meals, is served at all Park restaurants and even the cafeteria on Thanksgiving Day.
- Christmas at Yosemite includes beautiful holiday decorations, special programs, holiday music, and more, making this an especially enchanting time to be in Yosemite.
- Bracebridge Dinner at Yosemite – whether you enjoy this as a once-in-a-lifetime event or an annual holiday treat, the music and pageantry of Bracebridge Dinner at The Ahwahnee will make your Christmas memorable.
- Horsetail Fall at Sunset – rare sight of a waterfall glowing with red-and-gold colors in late afternoon, occurs only during the second half of February
- Skiers’ Specials offered by Yosemite West Cottages
- Midweek Specials offered by Yosemite West Cottages – discounted lodging rates Sunday through Thursday nights, non-holiday, are the lowest prices offered each year. November through March, non-holiday time periods.